cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP_BUILDT does not show any contained DCs in CBS Web UI!!!!!

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I go to CBS Web UI to check the compartments for my buildspace, the 3 standard Software Components, SAP_JEE/BUILDT/JTECHS surprisingly do not have any contained DCs.

I just reimported the configuration in NDS and there also these 3 do not show up the necessary DCs. Thats why I am getting build errors also for my existing DCs.

Few days back, the server was upgraded to SP12 including the NWDI. The we had to apply Note No 896427 to remove the CBS Activation Error. In this process, we restored the system state in CMS -> Transport Studio. Since then the 3 standard software components do not show up the inner DCs.

How shall we bring back the standard DCs?

Will a Check In & Reimport of these 3 packages in Transport Studio help??

Regards

Sandip

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nilayghosh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

From your problem description, it seems that you have to check-in and re-import the relevant Software Components into your track. The DCs will automatically reappear. While downloading the .sca files, please note the version no. compatible to your service pack.

Hope this helps.

Nilay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

a check in & reimport will help, but I'd recommend a "Restore System State". That way you do not have to re-check-in the SCAs and you will get the exact same archives as before.

Regards,

Marc

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Nilay,

Do you mean to say I need deploy the SCA files again!!!

Hi marc,

The problem occured when we did a system restore. One more time !!!

Regards

Sandip

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A re-import did solve the issue.

Thanks for your replies.

Regards

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having same problem; build failed due to lack of DC. I have NWDS 2004s SP9. Which version of SAP_BUILDT should be used? I can import the SP12 but not the SP9 for the SAP_BUILDT. After the import, I don't see any DC in the active DCs for the SAP_BUILDT, in the development configuration. Following is the error message.

Dec 13, 2007 6:47:35 AM /userOut/Development Component (com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.listener.DevConfListener) [Thread[ModalContext,5,main]] ERROR: ipcwebuitax/calc: Build failed for ra/ipcwebuitax/calc(example.org_APPLICATION_1) in variant "default": Check for used DCs failed: Used component not found: sap.com/tc/bi/bp/javaLib. DC not found in DC syncdb

-

Build log -

Development Component Build (2007-12-13 06:47:35)

Component name: ipcwebuitax/calc

Component vendor: ra

SC compartment: example.org_APPLICATION_1

Configuration: J2E_APPL_D

Source code location: http://BM579EBE447C6:50100/dtr/ws/APPL/example.org_APPLICATION/dev/inactive/DCs/ra/ipcwebuitax/calc/...

DC root folder: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.dtc\0\DCs\ra\ipcwebuitax\calc\_comp\

DC type: Java

Host: BM579EBE447C6

DC Model check:

All used DCs are available locally

ERROR: Check for used DCs failed: Used component not found: sap.com/tc/bi/bp/javaLib. DC not found in DC syncdb

Build failed with errors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found the error, while creating the track enter the sap_buildt to requried SC.