SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MR11 (GR/IR) Clearing in FM

Joyce_Munoz
Explorer
0 Kudos

After the upgrade to ECC 6.0, the postings created from MR11 are posting in FM as a value type 66. They should be posting as a value type 54. I can't find any configuration where this could be changed. Has anyone else run into this problem in FM and if so how did you resolve the problem?

Thanks,

Joyce

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Joyce,

According to your description, it seems to be related to financial transactions assigned to the commitment items involved in MR11.

This means that, if you are using commitment items all with FT 30, the system will consider it as a Transfer Posting (vt 66) instead of a 54. Please check your customizing as a possible cause.

However, there are some corrections for MR11, please check notes

1027015 "MR11 incorrectly updates Funds Management (FM)"

947703 "GR/IR clearing account creates incorrect FM updating"

if nevertheless the problem still persist, I would consider to open an OSS message.

I hope this can help.

Best regards,

Mar Novalbos

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Joyce,

According to your description, it seems to be related to financial transactions assigned to the commitment items involved in MR11.

This means that, if you are using commitment items all with FT 30, the system will consider it as a Transfer Posting (vt 66) instead of a 54. Please check your customizing as a possible cause.

However, there are some corrections for MR11, please check notes

1027015 "MR11 incorrectly updates Funds Management (FM)"

947703 "GR/IR clearing account creates incorrect FM updating"

if nevertheless the problem still persist, I would consider to open an OSS message.

I hope this can help.

Best regards,

Mar Novalbos

0 Kudos

Hi, i work in release ECC 6.0, the postings created from MR11 are posting in FM as a value type 66. They should be posting as a value type 54. Has anyone else run into this problem in FM and if so how did you resolve the problem?

was aplied Notes 1027015 and 947703, but the problem still persist

Thanks,

Gumercindo