cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End-to-End Monitoring Configuration I do no see my Business System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I am doing the "End-to-End Monitoring Configuration" in the run time work bench.

I do not see my business system !? What i have is the XIIntegrationServer & XIAdapterFramework.

I recall in the documentation that each business system must have the PIRWBUSER define + some authorization : Wich i did ...

What i am missing ?

Merci !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michel,

If your problem is solved you can mark the question as answered..

Alternatively you can award 10 points n the question is marked as answered automatically .

Regards,

Sumit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michel,

Theres a configuration link when you login to Runtime Workbench.

Click on the configuration link and then select the Business System you want to monitor end to end.

YOu also need to create PIRWBUSER in all the BS you want to include in end2end monitoring. the user should have the same password as XI service user PIRWBUSER.

After you activate monitoring you would be able to see the business system.

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek - Hi Sumit,

Thank for your responses.

I have activated my end-2-end monitoring and created the user: PIRWBUSER (with the corresponding authorisation) in each on my BS and they still does not show up

Do i need to bounce each BS ?

Thanks! A+

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek - Hi Sumit

Any idea ???

Thanks !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michel,

<i>they still does not show up ;-)</i>

Where?

Do you mean when you login to end to end monitoring configuration.

You can only see your BS there if the related TS is defined in SLD as WebAS ABAP or Java.

If you still got doubts do post the question.

For end2end configuration see the following link..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/06/5d1741b393f26fe10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Regards,

Sumit

ps : award points if that helped u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hum ... that is probably the cause .. Effectively, all SAP Business System (in the my client SLD) are not attach to a technical system ...

Thank a alot sir !

A+

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do the following

1. You have activated the HTTP services required for PMI by calling transaction SICF or program RSXMB_ACTIVATE_ICF_SERVICES.

2. Each component requires the user PIRWBUSER

& http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/06/5d1741b393f26fe10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Regards,

Prateek