cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anybody change the Business Package Internal Sales Representative?

luciano_leitedasilva
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm facing with a situation where I have to decide if I change the standard Web Dynpro code in the package "ERP_SALES_LORD_WD" that is inside the ERP 2005 or I do my own project like this package. The problem is because I don't know what is the steps to do this changes because I haven't any documentation provide by SAP.

Has anybody some experince at this work?

Any help is valuable!!!

Regards,

Luciano

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

luciano_leitedasilva
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Does anybody knows anything about that?

Regards,

Luciano

mohammed_anzys
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

luciano , the requirements are not clear from your mail.Are you talking about enhancing existing code provided by SAP.

Thanks

Anzy

luciano_leitedasilva
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anzy, thanks for your reply!

Well, I want to hear any comments about this business package. I didn't find any documentation at SAP and I'm discovering all by myself. Now, I'm going to do some improvements and customizations at the code level, but I don't know what is the right way. I need these suggestions.

Regards,

Luciano

mohammed_anzys
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can do teh chages , it will not be a problem.But you will be allowed use the existing enhancement options.i think following link will help you.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/c5/f4b9422e0fb911e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Thanks

Anzy

luciano_leitedasilva
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anzy, thanks again!

Good type... I didn't know about that! Have you changed this business package using this way?

Regards,

Luciano

mohammed_anzys
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, i have done it using enhancement techniques.

Thanks

Anzy