cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

default frame in shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i am working an issue which is in shopping cart screen default frame.

after logon into shopping cart screen, you can see 'EXTENDED DETAILS' button. once you click 'EXTENDED DETAILS' button that will change as 'Simplify button' along with some more fields add into shopping cart screen( say for example custom fields).

my requirement is when ever user log on and clicked shopping cart create button. the shopping cart screen should display 'EXTENDED DETAILS' view which contains the custom fields instead of 'Simplify details' view.

Is there any way to do that,plz help me out.

regards,

sobhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM Version are you using ?

<u>As soon as you add customer fields (Refer SAP OSS Notes 672960 and 485891) to the Shopping cart (say at Item Level ) these fields are displayed in the the Basic data section (Item level) as well as the Search Criteria (in Extended search) functionality automatically.</u>

As per your business requirement, when ever user log on and clicked shopping cart create button, then the shopping cart screen should display 'EXTENDED DETAILS' view which contains the custom fields instead of 'Simplify details' view.

<b>This is Standard SAP functionality. These changes are not possible until we do modification to the HTML Templates in the Internet Service (BBPSC01) using SE80 Transaction.</b>

I have not tried the same, but i don't think it possible (or might be - not sure), as there is a maximum limit of displaying fields in the Shopping cart Basic Data / Search functionality section.

You must have noticed as soon as the number of fields displayed on the Shopping cart exceeds (say more than 10 fields - including Standard and custom fields), there is automatically a button feature ">>" / "<<" gets enabled to either go forward to the next page or come back from to the previous page for display of fields. <u>Therefore, as per my view, you can change the text lable of the 'EXTENDED DETAILS' button / 'Simplify details' button, but this might not help. Moreover, this might cause side-affects to the existing Shopping cart functionality. So be very sure, before making changes to the respective HTML Templates involved in this case.</u>

Incase this does not help / need more details, please raise a Customer OSS message with SAP to get precise details before making Template changes.

Do let me know. Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul