cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extracting CRM Marketing attributes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've to extract some marketing attributes to BW. There are no datasources available in rsa5. Marketing attributes are created in CRM through FM.

I'm new to BW, can anyone help me?

Thanks

Kr.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

jino_jose
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Could you please explain me how you handled the mapping from the dso to the business partner. My understanding is From the dso the data has to be loaded to an infoobject and that infoobject is added as a navigation attribute in the businees partner infoobject

Thanks,

Jino

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello together,

I've got a question concerning CRM Surveys in combination with CRM campaigns.

Until now I have extracted CRM Survey data into BW data source 0SVY_DATA_1 succesfully. The relevant survey was built up with marketing attributes. Afterwards the survey was sent out to different business partners via CRM campaigns.

Is it also possible to extract the marketing attributes and in particular the marketing attribute sets to BW? It's especially important to have the name of marketing attribute sets available in BW. Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boden,

I have a requirement to extract the CRM Business Parnter maketing attributes into BI.

I think you also had the same requirement to extract the maketing attributes to BI. Were you able to do it successfully?

I know the standard business content datasources and ODS objects that are needed for this requirement, but I am having issues understanding the process of extraction from ODS to 0BPARTNER infoobject.

I will really appreciate if you can send me any documents that captures the step for successfully extracting the maketing attributes into BI.

THanks in advance.

Sandeep J

Former Member
0 Kudos

ABY,

Both datasources are not defined in CRM. I've already looked for every possible extractor, but haven't find any. Is there another way of loading data to BI? For example, instead of pulling data in BI, pushing the data directly into BI?

Kr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this link below

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm50/helpdata/en/51/a39a653491e549b4476d90ab4b7c86/content.htm

I think these are correct,

0CRM_MKTATTR_ATTR

0CRM_MKTATTR_TEXT

0CRM_MKTMETA_ATTR (metadata)

0CRM_MKTMETA_TEXT (metadata)

Procedure for Data Loading for CRM Marketing Attributes

1. Fill the ODS object 0ATR_DS01 using the DataSource 0CRM_MKTATTR_ATTR.

2. Load the texts for info object 0MKTATWRT using the DataSource 0CRM_MKTATTR_TEXT.

3. Load the metadata using the DataSources 0CRM_MKTMETA_ATTR and 0CRM_MKTMETA_TEXT.

Business Partner Marketing Attributes

Marketing attributes are used in CRM for business partner segmentation and can have single as well as multiple values (for example, hobbies), or can be created as intervals (for example, age from/to).

The multiple value attributes can be extracted using a generic extractor to an ODS object in the BW system. The update to the business partner attributes as well as the attributes themselves strongly depend on the modeling of the marketing attributes in the CRM system. The delivered content is therefore not valid for all situations. For this reason, demo content is delivered with this InfoArea, which you can then use as a template for your own development. You can find this demo content under SAP Demo ® SAP Demo CRM Marketing Attributes.

Regards, ABY

dielom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Boden,

These are the datasources:

0CRM_MKTATTR_ATTR

0CRM_MKTATTR_TEXT

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Diego

Former Member
0 Kudos

Diego,

Same answer here. Datasources are not defined.

dielom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Boden,

What CRM version do you have?

Are you looking in CRM?

Regards,

Diego

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

The CRM is version 8.0.

I've found the table where the data is stored. This table is a self-created table.

Should I create a FM to extract the data from this table?

Kr.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Boden,

Can you let me know the table name from which you want to extract the data to BW?

Regards

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this link below

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm50/helpdata/en/51/a39a653491e549b4476d90ab4b7c86/content.htm

I think these are correct,

0CRM_MKTATTR_ATTR

0CRM_MKTATTR_TEXT

0CRM_MKTMETA_ATTR (metadata)

0CRM_MKTMETA_TEXT (metadata)

-

<b>Datamodel about the marketing attribute:</b>

Check these below postings

/message/2265617#2265617 [original link is broken]

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/af/ed833b2ab3ae0ee10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

Regards, ABY

Message was edited by: Aby Jacob Emmanuel