cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynpro Layout Issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, All:

I created 2 trays, within Tray 1, I created table 1 and wihin Tray 2, I create TextEdit field. I set colspan = 1 for tray 1 and set colspan = 2 for tray 2.

but the result looks like Tray 1 colspan =2, Tray 2 colspan = 1 as the following.

I want to tray 1 narrow and tray 2 wide. how to setup properties for tray 1/tray2/table1/TextEdit.

-

-t-r-a-y-1-------

tray2

-table-1----

-Textedit

-

Thanks in advance

Victor

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As an alternative,if you do not want to set the width in percentage then you can specify the width in terms of no of pixels on the screen.Eg: TRAY 1 can be of 100px and tray 2 of 200px..

You can customise exactly how your screen should look like if you do this.

Please award points if answers are helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

Make the rootuielement container's layout as Grid Layout with colcount = 2, for having the two trays.

For tray1, make the width as 40% or something like that. For Tray 2, make the width as 60%. So you have Tray1 as narrow and Tray2 as the wider tray. Inside the trays, the elements can have 100% width. If you set the rootuielement container's width as 100%, it will span across the whole screen.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nithya

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's a little confusing. But try this: create a transparent container, assign it to Gridlayout, assign the width to 100% colcount = 3. The move your trays inside of the container. If I understood you correctly, everything else should remain as you described above (perhaps may want to play with width attribute).

Edit: i actually opened the a WD and came back to fix my initial post.

Message was edited by:

Aleks Ozerov