cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VC and timesheets

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I am just curious. Who has used VC to build and implement a timesheet interface? Any advice or comments will be helpful.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What kind of timesheet do you need? I think therefore you can use a form with start and endtime and all the other information you need, then you can store them in a customer table in the backend.

Best Regards,

marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am looking to build a timesheet based off of BAPI_CATIMESHEETMGR

I hope to work with info such as employee number, department, week of, hours worked, etc.

I also hope to implement options to print, submit, search, save, etc.

My plans are not definite yet. These are just initial thoughts. I was just curious as to what other developers have done with this.

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, everyone. We have a timesheet concept that we are trying to pursue, but I need some help.

The following image will help you understand what I am trying to do:

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/6407/timesheetdz9.png

I am using the CATIMESHEETMGR_INSERT BAPI. Here are things that I need help with:

- Creating the week field at the top of the form. The BAPI provides a workdate output, but we are trying to number the dates by week. We also need this to correlate with the "Data Entry Period" to the left of it.

- Also, we need the previous fields to change with the date columns in the last table. We can insert the workdate column, but we are trying to have individual days and dates for each column.

These are our main concerns for now.

Thank you very much for any help you can provide.

paul_stoltz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Chuan,

We are looking to do the exact same thing. I was hoping there was a basic VC package or iView we could download and tweak, but i havent found any.

The Montreal Airport implemented a VC timesheet interface, i got a presentation on it from TechEd which i could post (not sure if they let me) or email you if you like. Its a start anyway.

Answers (0)