Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Server Error

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

This is my WebDypro Application , I followed all step by step instruction given for developing WebDynpro application. when i run the program i getting this error message given below. kindly help me out......

500 Internal Server Error

SAP J2EE Engine/6.40

Application error occurs during processing the request.

Details: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Failed to create deployable object 'local/Welcome' since it is not of a Web Dynpro object.

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.core.deployment.AbstractDeployableObject.<init>(AbstractDeployableObject.java:106)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.wdc.deployment.DeployableObject.<init>(DeployableObject.java:65)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.wdc.deployment.DeployableObjectFactory.getDeployableObject(DeployableObjectFactory.java:99)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.wdc.deployment.DeployableObjectFactory.getDeployableObjectPart(DeployableObjectFactory.java:115)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.sal.deployment.api.WDDeployableObject.getDeployableObjectPart(WDDeployableObject.java:62)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.defaultimpl.DispatcherServlet.doContent(DispatcherServlet.java:80)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.defaultimpl.DispatcherServlet.doGet(DispatcherServlet.java:48)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl.runServlet(HttpHandlerImpl.java:385)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl.handleRequest(HttpHandlerImpl.java:263)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.startServlet(RequestAnalizer.java:340)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.startServlet(RequestAnalizer.java:318)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.invokeWebContainer(RequestAnalizer.java:821)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.handle(RequestAnalizer.java:239)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.Client.handle(Client.java:92)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.Processor.request(Processor.java:147)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:37)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.UnorderedChannel$MessageRunner.run(UnorderedChannel.java:71)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:94)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:162)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try this.

open RemoteGui.bat from location C:\usr\sap\J2E\JC00\SDM\program and go to deployment tab and give the .ear file location as input and try to deloy and let me know.

Regards, Anilkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

You dint get the WAS version.. and when u click on the line deployment aborted.. it will open a window listing the reasons for it being aborted..

Check that !

Regards

Bharathwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What is the version NDS you are using. Wats the service pack installed for ur WebAS system.

Check if they are the same.

Regards

Bharath

Message was edited by: Bharathwaj R

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

My sincere thanks to all......

I right clicked my application i pressed deploy new archive and run. it asking for SDM password i gave that also. In my NWDS Deploy output view is showing like

[001]Created a temporary copy : Welcome.ear[more]

[001]Start deployment [more]

within minutes automatically aborted msg displaying like

[001]Deployment aborted[more]

Version of my NWDS is 2.0.9

thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Double click the "Deployment aborted" and refer to the message. If possible, post the error stack what you are getting so that it will be easier for us to help you in solving this issue.

Regards,

Santhosh.C

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi santhosh,

This the msg i am getting in Deployment aborted,

Jun 10, 2005 10:10:57 AM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[001]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : iscsapapp4w

SDM port : 50018

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/suresh.kb/LOCALS1/Temp/temp13291Welcome.ear

Deployment exception : Server iscsapapp4w did not accept login request as admin on port 50018. Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server iscsapapp4w at port 50018: Connection timed out: connect

Inner exception was :

Server iscsapapp4w did not accept login request as admin on port 50018. Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server iscsapapp4w at port 50018: Connection timed out: connect

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

I think your Server's hostname entry is not there in your hosts file.

So, do one thing. Go to c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc

there you find hosts file. open it in notepad and add one line at the last.

iscsapapp4w <Server IP>

then press enter for one blank line.

now save this file and deploy application once again.

Regards,

Bhavik

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to run the Webdynpro application from NWDS. If i clicked the "Deploy new archive and run" within minute automatically showing the Deployment aborted message.

<b>Message is :</b>

[001]Deployment aborted

[001]Created a temporary copy:welcome.ear[more]

[001]Start Deployment[more]

Deployment aborted message is:

Jun 23, 2005 11:27:32 AM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[001]Deployment aborted

Settings

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/suresh.kb/LOCALS1/Temp/temp31167Welcome.ear

Deployment exception : Server iscsapapp4w did not accept login request as apiadmin on port 50018 - Cannot log in. There are already active sessions:

Session id 0 / An administrator logged in via GUI /

Inner exception was :

Server iscsapapp4w did not accept login request as apiadmin on port 50018 - Cannot log in. There are already active sessions:

Session id 0 / An administrator logged in via GUI /

help me out......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try restarting your sdm.

In the J2EE engine view right click on the sdm ->restart.

Then deploy and run your application..

Let me know the status

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Noufal,

thanks, I restarted the SDM. Again its showing <b>Deployement aborted msg is.</b>

un 23, 2005 2:19:43 PM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[003]Deployment aborted

Settings

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/suresh.kb/LOCALS1/Temp/temp31169Welcome.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOCUME1/suresh.kb/LOCALS1/Temp/temp31169Welcome.ear

Aborted: development component 'Welcome'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2005.06.23.14.19.12':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application local/Welcome.. Reason: Container webdynpro is not active at the moment and it is not possible to update local/Welcome.; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Container webdynpro is not active at the moment and it is not possible to update local/Welcome.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

<b>Additional log information about the deployment is</b>

Jun 23, 2005 2:19:43 PM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] INFO:

[003]Additional log information about the deployment

<!LOGHEADER[START]/>

<!HELP[Manual modification of the header may cause parsing problem!]/>

<!LOGGINGVERSION[1.5.3.7162 - 630_SP]/>

<!NAME[E:\usr\sap\NW1\JC00\SDM\program\log\sdmcl20050623085535.log]/>

<!PATTERN[sdmcl20050623085535.log]/>

<!FORMATTER[com.sap.tc.logging.TraceFormatter(%24d %s: %m)]/>

<!ENCODING[Cp1252]/>

<!LOGHEADER[END]/>

Jun 23, 2005 2:25:45 PM Info: -

Starting deployment -

Jun 23, 2005 2:25:45 PM Info: Loading selected archives...

Jun 23, 2005 2:25:45 PM Info: Loading archive 'E:\usr\sap\NW1\JC00\SDM\program\temp\temp31169Welcome.ear'

Jun 23, 2005 2:25:49 PM Info: Selected archives successfully loaded.

Jun 23, 2005 2:25:49 PM Info: Actions per selected component:

Jun 23, 2005 2:25:49 PM Info: Update: Selected development component 'Welcome'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2005.06.23.14.19.12' updates currently deployed development component 'Welcome'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2005.06.10.12.55.11'.

Jun 23, 2005 2:25:50 PM Info: Saved current Engine state.

Jun 23, 2005 2:25:50 PM Info: Error handling strategy: OnErrorStop

Jun 23, 2005 2:25:50 PM Info: Update strategy: UpdateAllVersions

Jun 23, 2005 2:25:50 PM Info: Starting: Update: Selected development component 'Welcome'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2005.06.23.14.19.12' updates currently deployed development component 'Welcome'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2005.06.10.12.55.11'.

Jun 23, 2005 2:25:50 PM Info: SDA to be deployed: E:\usr\sap\NW1\JC00\SDM\root\origin\local\Welcome\LOKAL\0.2005.06.23.14.19.12\temp31169Welcome.ear

Jun 23, 2005 2:25:50 PM Info: Software type of SDA: J2EE

Jun 23, 2005 2:25:50 PM Info: ***** Begin of SAP J2EE Engine Deployment (J2EE Application) *****

Jun 23, 2005 2:25:55 PM Info: Begin of log messages of the target system:

05/06/23 14:25:51 - ***********************************************************

05/06/23 14:25:54 - Start updating EAR file...

05/06/23 14:25:54 - start-up mode is lazy

05/06/23 14:25:54 - EAR file updated successfully for 391ms.

05/06/23 14:25:54 - Start updating...

05/06/23 14:25:55 - EAR file uploaded to server for 188ms.

05/06/23 14:25:55 - ERROR: Not updated. Deploy Service returned ERROR:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application local/Welcome..

Reason: Container webdynpro is not active at the moment and it is not possible to update local/Welcome.; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Container webdynpro is not active at the moment and it is not possible to update local/Welcome.

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.update(DeployServiceImpl.java:591)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.dispatch(DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.java:1278)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:291)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:183)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:119)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:37)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.UnorderedChannel$MessageRunner.run(UnorderedChannel.java:71)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:94)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:162)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Container webdynpro is not active at the moment and it is not possible to update local/Welcome.

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.UpdateTransaction.getConcernedContainers(UpdateTransaction.java:454)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.DeployUtilTransaction.commonBegin(DeployUtilTransaction.java:342)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.UpdateTransaction.begin(UpdateTransaction.java:147)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhasesOnOneServer(ApplicationTransaction.java:290)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhases(ApplicationTransaction.java:321)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.makeGlobalTransaction(DeployServiceImpl.java:3028)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.update(DeployServiceImpl.java:579)

... 10 more

For detailed information see the log file of the Deploy Service.

05/06/23 14:25:55 - ***********************************************************

Jun 23, 2005 2:25:55 PM Info: End of log messages of the target system.

Jun 23, 2005 2:25:55 PM Info: ***** End of SAP J2EE Engine Deployment (J2EE Application) *****

Jun 23, 2005 2:25:55 PM Error: Aborted: development component 'Welcome'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2005.06.23.14.19.12':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application local/Welcome..

Reason: Container webdynpro is not active at the moment and it is not possible to update local/Welcome.; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Container webdynpro is not active at the moment and it is not possible to update local/Welcome.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Jun 23, 2005 2:25:56 PM Info: J2EE Engine is in same state (online/offline) as it has been before this deployment process.

Jun 23, 2005 2:25:56 PM Error: -

At least one of the Deployments failed -

<b>Error report is</b>

503 Service Unavailable

Application stopped!

Details: You have requested an application that is currently stopped

thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if the status of your application in the Visual Admin.

Try undeploying the application from the server and redploy the same.

Make sure that your application is not running in some infinite loop.

The earlier error that there are already existing sessions can occur due to that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Have you deployed your project on server or not?

I guess you are directly running application instead of deplying and running.

Do one thing. Right click on your application and choose Deploy archieve and run.

It will deploy your application on server as well as run your application.

Regards,

Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it seems you haven't deployed you application properly.

Check if the application is present in the content administrator