cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIN Version - ARE1 & ARE3 Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

If anyone have configuration steps on ARE1 & ARE3, kindly forward to me.

ARE-1 (Excisable Goods for Export)

ARE-3 (Exciseable goods from a Factory)

Thanks & regards,

S. Raju.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

former_member98099
Discoverer
0 Kudos

But how to capture that liscence rather what is the detail process for liscence customization in sap? if somebody can explain will be a gr8 help..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. I got the solutions. Information which you provided were very useful.

Regards,

S. Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ARE 1:

You create an ARE-1 when you want to export goods under bond.

Procedure

1.From the SAP Easy Access screen, choose Indirect Taxes ® Sales/Outbound Movements ® Exports Under Excise Regulations ® Exports ® Central Processing ® Create ARE-1.

2.In the top line:

a.Select Create ARE-1.

b.Select Outgoing Excise Invoice.

c.Enter the excise invoice that the ARE-1 is for and choose .

d.If the ARE-1 is to cover more than one excise invoice, repeat step (c) for each of them.

3.Assign an excise bond to the ARE-1.

4.On the Addresses tab, enter the addresses of your local excise department and the customs department that will process the ARE-1.

Their addresses will be printed on the ARE-1. For more information, see Automatic Address Determination.

5.On the Additional Data tab, maintain any long texts required in the ARE-1.

This information will be printed on the ARE-1. For more information, see Long Texts.

6.On the Package Details tab, enter any relevant information about how the goods are packaged.

This information will also be printed on the ARE-1.

7.Save the ARE-1.

ARE 3:

You create an ARE-3 when you want to send a customer a deemed export.

Procedure

1.From the SAP Easy Access screen, choose Indirect Taxes ® Sales/Outbound Movements ® Exports Under Excise Regulations ® Deemed Exports ® Central Processing ® Create ARE-3.

2.In the top line:

a.Select Create ARE-3

b.Select Outgoing Excise Invoice.

c.Enter the excise invoice that the ARE-3 is for and choose .

d.If the ARE-3 is to cover more than one excise invoice, repeat step (c) for each of them.

3.Assign the deemed export license to the ARE-3.

4.On the Addresses tab, enter the address of your local excise department.

Its address will be printed on the ARE-3. For more information, see Automatic Address Determination.

5.On the Additional Data tab, maintain any long texts required in the ARE-3.

This information will be printed on the ARE-3. For more information, see Long Texts.

6.On the Package Details tab, enter any relevant information about how the goods are packaged.

This information will also be printed on the ARE-3.

7.Save the ARE-3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you have explained to create ARE1 for more than one invoice, if i am trying to that then system is showing error of number ranges for 2nd line item of 2nd excise invoice. So do we need to maintain number ranges for each line item. If so then how.

Pls advise.

Rgds,

Antima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sriram,

Thanks for your information. Its very useful for me.

With best regards,

Raju

sraju06@gmail.com

former_member198268
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Using 4.7 Version.

TAXINJ tax Procedure.

Let me know if u need more details.

BR

Vijji

former_member198268
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Using 4.7 Version.

BR

Vijji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which version you are working on and which Tax Procedrue (TAXINJ or TAXINN) you are using?

Thanks and Regards,

former_member198268
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Both

I am also working on this EOU concept.

Could you pls send me some important information on the EOU configuration and also reports to DKIT0263@danfoss.com

It should be very helpful to me.

Thank you for cooperation

BR

Vijji

Former Member
0 Kudos

<u>Exports under Excise Regulations > Exports > Make Settings for ARE-1 Procedure</u>

In this IMG activity, you make the settings that control how the ARE Documents transaction works for ARE-1s. These settings apply to exports under bond and exports under claim for rebate.

You can configure the system differently for different series groups.

<u>Deemed Exports > Make Settings for ARE-3 Procedure</u>

In this IMG activity, you make the settings that control how the ARE Documents transaction works for ARE-3s. These settings apply to deemed exports only. You can configure the system differently for different series groups.

<u>Maintain License Types</u>

In this IMG activity, you maintain the license types that you want to use.

You use the license types when you come to enter your customers' deemed export licenses: Whenever you enter a license, you have to specify which type it is.

<u>Tools > Long Texts</u>

In this IMG activity, you define the different types of long texts that you want to be able to maintain in the various excise transactions. There is no limit to the number of types of long texts you can define.

<u>Activities</u>

For each long text, you have to specify which transactions the long texts are for, so fill out the Object field accordingly:

Transactions involving Code

Excise invoices J1IA

Excise JVs J1IH

Subcontracting 57F4 J1IF

Factory sales J1II

Fortnightly payment J1IU

For example, if you want to create a long text for the Incoming Excise Invoices transaction, enter J1IA. Then give the long text an ID and description of your choice.

<u>Number Ranges</u>

You can maintain the number ranges for all CIN Number range objects using this transaction

<u>Activities</u>

Please maintain the number ranges for the following objects The no nr has to be '01' for all J_1iintnum - At an Excise group, J_1irg23a1, J_1irg23a2, J_1iRG1, J_1irg23c1, J_1irg23c2, J_1ipla2 J_1iintpr2, J_1irg23d, j_1irg1_t (material level), J_1iconpla (if Consolidated PLA is used),

<u>At Series group</u>

J_1iexcloc, J_1iexcexp, J_1idepinv, J_1i57Fc (57F Challans)