cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performa Invoice for delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I wont to create Performa Invoice for delivery, my query is after creating Performer invoice if I wont to do the PGI and account to release is there a way to do or I have to create new order for it or can I make an order against that Performa invoice.

Thanks for the reply,

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Proforma Invoice is like a dummy. It can be used in check posts insted of the original invoices. It doesn't have any accounting impact.

Prassee

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

proforma invoice itself is a self explainatory it does goes to accounting it is created for advance payments to be collected from the customer or to create a excise invoice ,also please let us know for what purpose you are creating proforma Invoice.

Regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sameer,

thanx for the reply,i wont to created Profoma invoice for advance payments to be collected from the customer.for that i wont to do the delv becoz so that i can tell him which batch is Avalible with me.what i wont is if create a profoma invoice i should not be able to delv. the goods physicaly and no accounting doc should be genrate.after the pament is done by the customer now i wont to do the delv.an accounting doc release how should i go about it.

Thank

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi abid,

go to VL01N do not do the PGI. save the delivery. now go to VF01, select the billing type as F8(proforma invoice for delivery). now enter and you will get the proforma invoice, save it. No accounting documents is generated.

Now go to VL02N, select the previous delivery number, do the PGI and save the delivery. Go to VF01, and put the delivery number and simply enter. the normal commercial invoice will be generated. This time an accounting document will be generated.

This is because in VOV8 you maintain the delivery document and the billing document for that particular sales document type.

I hope this will solve your query.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you mean ProForma invoice (type F8 against Delv.).

After the delivery is confirmed you Post Goods Issue. Than you create the real final invoice (i.e. F2) ProForma invoice stands alone. So you can make and a ProForma and a Invoice. Based on the invoice you release the accounting document. Why do you want to create a new order ? That will most likely create a new delivery also...

Have fun