cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

to show warning message while creating sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

when creating a sales order suppose my basic price is Rs 100 which i can enter manualy but if any body entering less than 100Rs a pop up must show warning message for eg: you have entered less price.

please tell me how to configure

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

hi,

contact your Abap and give me the program name and field name and he will do the rest for you

we can slove this problem with out pop using the condition type Pmin, where even though you give the less amount by default it will take take the minimum amount

if you think the answer helped you .please reward the points

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use a user exit for this requirement.In this case if the net value of the item is less than the expected price(which you can maintain as a statistical condition type and maintain condition record for same) then you can show waring or error.

You can use user exit SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE in program MV45AFZZ.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

while maintaining the basic pricing condition record in vk11 u can maintain the limits for the record .

suppose price is 100

upper limit is 110

and lower limit 100 so anybody can to enter the price manual in the order , they can able to enter min 100 and max 110 pls check in the Tcode : vk11

Reward if it helps u,

Thanks

Regards

Hari Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes thanks for answer but i want a pop up message for this for that can u help me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you require the price check once price is less than the 100, for that you require to create one Z message through exit MV45AFZZ.

USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK

USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP

Rewards if it useful.

Regards

Gautam