cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure SRM SUS BSP Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is a requirement at the client to use the SRM SUS BSP Application via the portal.

However, the requirement is to alter the layout of the BSP application.

For example. to create a bsp iview that can directly take the user to shipping notifications - view by all.

Any help as to how to configure this bsp iview by either passing parameters to the end of the bsp url or any other way would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

post this in the CRM froum for better response.

anyhow to address your question:

if the BSP page in question has got a parameter which can directly take you to the shipping notification, the same value can be passed from application parameter property of the BSP iview, this needs to maintained when creatin the BSP iview in portal.

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

This is SRM boss. There is no forum for SRM. There is one for CRM though. Not sure if posting SRM BSP question in CRM forum will help. So i thought posting in BSP forum might help cause ultimately it is BSP related question.

Thanks for your help. I am aware that if there is a parameter that can be passed in the URL, then its cool. Question is, where do i locate this parameter from and how. Thats the problem, my friend.

Sunil

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont have not seen SRM &CRM . this parameters will be in the page attribute.

also you may have to check how the parameter is used within the page.

Regards

Raja