cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to do N:1 maaping without BPM!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have gone through one of michal weblog /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/12/04/xi-idoc-bundling--the-trick-with-the-occurance-change, which describes 1:N mapping without BPM. Is it possible to do N:1 mapping without BPM??!!!

Cheers.,

stallin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible to do N:1 mapping without using BPM.IF your scenario is Outbound processing of IDoc's then you can collect all the IDocs of same type at R3 side.However post your original requirement so that you will get more needful info...:)

Cheers

Tiger Woods

>>Reward Points If it is Helpful>>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Help required....

I have gone through one of michal weblog /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/12/04/xi-idoc-bundling--the-trick-with-the-occurance-change which describes 1:N mapping without BPM. Is it possible to do N:1 mapping without BPM??!!!

Cheers.,

stallin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think not.

I had done a scenarion where a large file is coming n i broke that file into two and used two mapping at the source and one at destination.....there is one tag in message mapping extented...there i go n just add two source...

If this is the case u can do it otherwise i donot think without bpm u can do.

Regards

Hemant

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>Is it possible to do N:1 mapping without BPM??</i>

No

There could be a workaround in this scenario

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/12/09/xiidoc-message-packages

In Idoc scenario if u really want to avoid BPM, u shud collect the Idocs in a single file at the sender end and then send this file using file adapter

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prateek,

I have a scenario like 3 IDoc's coming from R/3 system and I have to send these messages to one flat file.

So, we don't have any chance to do above scenario without BPM?!!

Cheers.,

Stallin