cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface Variable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can somebode explain how succesfully create a bpm block witch Modus ForEach?

I have a multipleLine element which collects messages, now i want to send these messages seperate.

My idea was to create a block witch Modus ForEach and set the current Line property for sending with a end condition.

My Problem is that i cant set the current Line Property. The editor requeriers at this property a Interface variable.. but i cant chosse anything, its deaktive!

Can somebody give me a hint how to create a Interface Variable ?

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You will have to create two interface variables . Create one variable withoption multiline checked and another with unchecked . make sure the one which you define is of type multiline should be of of type which has occurance 0..unbound . Also make sure in your message type you have a variable which contains the total number of records/instances in multiline elements.

Then in your ForEach Block select the interface variable which has only one occurance ( multiline flag is unchecked) as currentline element . This loop will get executed till the counter = total number of records/instances in multiline elements

Thanks ,

Suvarna

Award pts if it helps.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mario,

U dont create interface variables u have To choose a interface variable from the drop down for this U will have to create a Container variable in the bottom right pane of ur Integration process screen.Assign ur abstract interface here and make it multi line to serve ur purpose.

Regards

Kavitha

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Mario,

In your container, create a container element of the same type as your multiline element, but without the 'multiline' value checked. Select this element as the 'current line' property in the block.

At runtime, the block will loop over the entries in the multiline element and populate the newly created element with the current line from your multiline element.

Kind regards,

Koen