cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order from contract mandatory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to make it mandatory for some customers to create sales orders based on contracts, does anybody know how to do it?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Haku,

in the transaction VOV8 you can fill the field "Reference mandatory" with G (with reference to a quantity contract). This functionality can be activated not for a user, but for a sales document type only. If you want to switch the functionality only for determined users, then you have to modify the system.

For the sales document type the functionality is available as described above

I hope, that this information helps you a little bit further.

Kind regards,

Akmal Vakhidov

Development Support SD, SAP, Walldorf/Germany

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, thank you guys

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

For your scenario you can create one special sales doc type for those custome and put the field with refference to = "Quantity contract" and u can create the sales order with ref to contract .

but i will let you any other method is available to configure only for those customers.

Reward if it helps

Regards,

Hari Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your reply. Actually I want to do this only for some customers not all of them. If I use VOV8 i will have to create a new type of sales document (with contrat restriction) and use only this document for the customers conecerned with the restriction, am i right? If yes would there be any other (easier) way to avoid this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Haku,

yes, you are right. There is no more simple way to do it. If you use a special sales order type for this aim, then it is the best and simplest solution.

I hope, this info helps you a little bit further.

Kind regards,

Akmal Vakhidov

Development Support SD, SAP, Walldorf/Germany

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Creation of sales order based on contract can be made mandatory.

Check field in VOV8 (G With reference to a quantity contract)

But it will be applicale to all sales orders and not for specific customers.

I think you will have to think about some Z.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit