cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to disable tree display on MIGO transactions ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sap Gurus,

I need to block some user from displaying/ticking the check box in their "tree display" on MIGO transaction (it between line item column and material short text column below the general tab), we already try to find object in the authorization related to this tree display but can not find it, can anybody help us, and guide us how to do it please?

Thanks you.

Alfred

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alfred,

Go to transaction SHD0--> give the transcation code as MIGO and transcation variant as MIGO_VAR and press F5 or click create button

Next double click in any one of the field you will get in to a screen that displays the screen variant along with the fields that you want to make require changes...Just press continue until you get in to the screen that has the check box.

when you get in to screen value 0110 for the program SAPLMIGO, check the tab invisible for the fields GOHEAD-XNAPR and GOHEAD-WEVER .

Now click on Exit and Save.

A workbench request will be prompted to save all the these entries.Give the workbench request

Now go to transcation se93-->Give the transcation code as MIGON and click on create button.

On the next screen select Transcation with variant(variant Transcation) .

On the next screen give the transcation code as MIGO and transaction variant as MIGO_VAR that is previously created.

Now click on Save.

A workbench request will be prompted to save all the these entries.Give the workbench request.

Now give the users authorization to these transcation code(MIGON) for whom you want to restrict from displaying/ticking the check box in their "tree display" on MIGO transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alfred,

I think you can do this using transcations SHD0 and se93.Go to SHD0,create a transcation variant and can make this field as invisible, and then go to transcation se93 and create a varaint transcation(ex: MIGO1) and assign the previously created transacion varaint to this. Give the users access to only this variant transcation(MIGO1), So that they cannot see this check box.

Regards,

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bharath,

Thank you for giving me the answer, can you guide me how to proceed the SHD0 please, i got your idea from your answer, but i am not familiar with SHD0.

Thank you,

alfred