Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent Issue - Do Not Split Delivery Based on Unloading Points

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>Hi Gurus,</b>

I have an urgent issue....

Urgent Issue - Do Not Split Delivery Based on Unloading Points

As per standard SAP functionality delivery will split based on the following criteria:

1) Shipping Point

2) Ship to party

3) Delivery Date

4) Inco Terms

5) Unloading Point

6) Route

Out of these 6 our client says, he maintains different unloading points in the Scheduling Agreements LZ type and he does not want the delivery to split based on unloading point. Delivery type LF

They use VL10 T-code to combine scheduling agreements in single delivery

How will i go about it:

Please provide some options:

I thought of using copy control requirements:

But at header level for LZ (Scheduling Agreement) and LF (Delivery type), there are four options:

Data transfer VBA (Here i have a requirement)

Data transfer HU (Here i have a requirement)

Order requirement (Here i have a requirement)

Combination requirment (Here i have a requirement)

Out of these four places, where i need to change the requirement by copying the existing one.

Please suggest !

Thanks in advance !

Regards,

Syed Nasir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

The copy control routine which is used to combine deliveries is the one which is the Combination Requirement routine.

You can copy the existing combination reqmt routine and change the same to enable the functionality.

You can create the routine in the tcode VOFM. and dont forget to execute the report RV80HGEN when you move the routine to other clients. Then only the routine gets activated in new clients.

You basically need to write the routine to pass teh combination criteria to the field LIKP-ZUKRL.

Reward point if this helps.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you will have to add the code to routine which ios present at position Copying requirements for data transfer VBAK.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit