cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WDpro -> EP navigation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

does anyone know if it's possible to navigate from standalone WebDynpro application to EP? Or is it possible to create URL to EP application with parameters, which could be called from non-portal html page?

If details:

I've got EP application with plenty of WebDynpros. Sometimes I need to navigate from one webdynpro to another, which is in different EP page. To do that I'm using WDPortalNavigation.navigateAbsolute, which is used as reaction on LinkToAction UI element.

However sometimes I need to open this WD application directly (i.e. there is url like http://<server>/webdynpro/dispatcher/<path-to-application>?<parameters>)

The WD application is opened well. However when I click this LinkToAction element, nothing happens. If to click several times, error "WD Application is expired" comming.

I guess it's because of "fireEvent", which is inside of navigateAbsolute and there is no listener to the event (portal is not opened, when the app is directly opened through WD dispatcher).

Is there any possibility to work the situation around?

Or may be someone know how to create "external" url to WD(iView) in EP, so it will be opened at once?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Nick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nick,

How did you resolve this issue ?

Thanks,

Vinit