Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding table VBEPDG- Dangerous goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends.

I need help regarding table VBEPDG.

Can anybody tell me how entries are made in table VBEPDG? Whether its configuration table or master data table?

In my purchase order an item has been wrongly marked as dangerous material,

and this is leading to table VBEPDG.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Saketpanse,

the table VBEPDG contains the schedule line data for the dangerous goods. If the material is not dangerous then the entry should not be created. Probably the material initially was classified as a dengerous one and is currently changed to the non-dangerous. Am I correct ?

In this case the entry in VBEPDG will remain because during creation of the order the material was dangerous. Quite generally, SAP does not recommend to change Customizing or Master Data in the Life-system. It can cause many inconsistencies. The correct way to do such a change would be to reject all sales documents which could be affected by such a change, then do the change and then create the sales documents again. It is for the future.

Concerning the current inconsistency. The correct way would be: to indicate the material temporary as a dangerous one again, then delete the sales order item, and then to indicate the material as a non-dangerous one and create the item again. If you have already subsequent documents, then you can only reject the item. Then the VBEPDG entry will remain, but will not disturb you anymore. Alternatively, you can write a simple ABAP report, which deletes the VBEPDG entry.

I hope, that this information will help you a little bit further.

Kind regards,

Akmal Vakhidov

Development Support SD, SAP, Walldorf/Germany

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Akmal, for your valuable answere.

Regards

Saket.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pansee,

this is Appendix Table for Dangerous Goods Data,

if u give any thing like dangerous material or dangerous goods while creating it's automaticaly updated in data base table <b>vbepdg</b>.

reward points if useful,

regards,

seshu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshu. Thanks for your reply.

In my case what is happening is, the material is actually non dangerous, but still there is an entry in that table for item, & sales order combination.

So kindly tell me how to delete that entry?

Regards

Saket