cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extended Rebate Processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am on R/3 4.7 extension set 2.0 but cannot see any of the customising for Extended Rebates Processing in IMG though the release note for extension set 2.0 talks on this functionality being available.

Please let me know if I have to activate any specific extension sets for enabling this.

Thanks for the response.

Regards

Avinash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash I've the solution since i had the same problem once.

To run extended rebate functionality (are u really sure u wanna use ??) u need to install an additional component into your R3 that is the EA-IPPE.

Please reward if it solve the problem

Regards

Carminem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carminem ,

EA-IPPE is already installed.When I look in the search function of IMG ..I can see all the extended rebates nodes but when I doubleclick on it ...it takes me to the standard rebates procesing.....Will activating any of the extension sets be helpful...my version is 4.7 ..release notes do not mention any extension set ....

Please help me ..since you have worked on this before ..I will reward with the maximum points if I get a solution since this is business critical...

If you dont mind ..please let me know your contact number\location on which I can call you to discuss this functionality ..my number is +65 81188185(singapore).

Thanks a lot..

Regards

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Avinash

i made a mistake; the component, if i'm not wrong, is EA-ISSE.

Check if it's installed in your system and try to ask for a confirmation to SAP Support.

I'm preatty sure that EA-ISSE is the component u need.

Regards

Carmine

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rajesh,

G-63 BB does not help me ..the point is I am not able to see the extended rebates in my R/3 4.7...

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/500/html/G63_ExtRebate_EN_IN.htm

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

reward points if helpful.