cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discounts..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Prices, Taxes, Discounts, surcharges etc... can only be positive or negative, then what for "positive and negative" option is for? What is the functionality of Complaint discount, RB10 and Cash and carry discount, RB11? What could be the scenarios for these discounts?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you have said is right that Prices, Taxes, Discounts, surcharges etc... can only be positive or negative.But how system will understand that a particular condition type is Price so it should be +ve and for discount it should be -ve.

This is the reason why this indicator is provided so that prices are always taken as +ve and discount as always -ve while execution of condition type in pricing procedure.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

if you have understood the reason for plus or minus can you also share with me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the condition type positive means it is going to have a positive effect on the price. If u take PR00 Base price, It is having positive , so the value is added in the sales order, If u take discounts, it is having negative, so the value will be subtracted. Likewise Taxes will have positive and Surcharges will have positive ,

If any doubt let me know.

Reward points if it is helpful,

Regards,

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Refer below Hope it will help u

Plus/minus sign of the condition amount

Controls whether the condition results in an amount that is negative (a discount), positive (a surcharge), or whether both positive and negative amounts are possible.

Procedure

If the condition amount can be either positive or negative, leave the field blank. Otherwise, enter one of the indicators that specify plus or minus.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if ur conditions are discounts that will be negative and ur conditions are freight charges or surcharges it will be positive.

Thanks

V.S.Aasish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

That's what I wanna know that why "positive or negative" indicator (by leaving field blank) is for, if "negative" or "positive" suffice? Nevetheless, what about RB10 and RB11?

Samier Danish