cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm involved in developing things for Configuration in SPRO for a development related to SRM.

Presently it is not available in SPRO. I need to develop them and bring it to SPRO so that it is available for customizing the things for the implementation of SRM by the end customer.

This is what my requirement is all about. I have no idea in going forward to achieve this. Can someone help me out in this situation.

I know that I need to create screens and programs to achieve my task. But how to bring that into SPRO.

Waiting for your posts

Regards

Ajay Nudurupati

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Welcome to World of SRM !!!</b>

<u>Here is the answer to yuor query -></u>

<u>For creating a node under any module in SPRO Transaction - IMG. We can go to SIMGH Transaction , there search for IMG Structure and give the name of the Module under which you want to add the node.

There once you enter in you will have a menu bar which says , Insert Structure at the same level , Insert activity at same level Etc.

Choose your option and give the IMG Activity ID , name and in Main. Objects Tab give the name of your custom object name ( Table Name ) and Transaction as SM30 . And finally save it. This will create a node .</u>

<u>Related links -></u>

Incase this does not work, we can go ahead with using Enhancement framework concept to get this done (especially using Business Add-Ins, SAP Enahacements, etc)..

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ajay Nudurupati,

You would need to search if there is a BAdi/screen exist where in you can add your node in SPRO and program your logic accordingly.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Naveen.