cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add comany logo in SRM screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on SRM 5.0 , SP06, with ECC5.0 backend.Internal ITS.

I am trying to add the company logo in SRM screen (not login screen).

As per SAP Help. I uploaded the logo to files cube.gif and logo.gif in service BBPGLOBAL in transaction se80.

We have restarted the system. Still the logo doesnt appear on the SRM screens.

Is there anything else which I should do? Any specific cache memory to be cleared apart from restarting the server?

Regards,

Srivatsan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please go through the few pointers which will definitely help -></b>

<u>OSS note 861246</u>

1) You can change mime files with transaction SE80 --> internet service --> BBPGLOBAL. Please don't forget to publish your files (local with SRM 5.0 integrated ITS).

2) You need to change the template to do this. Import your Logo as MIME object and replace the present logo with your new logo. Also, You can try to change this text in service BBPGLOBAL under HTML Templates -->LOGIN page. There you have a line "<title>SRM - Enterprise Buyer Welcome!</title>".May be you can change the text form here..I dont have access to system but you can give this a try...

<u>Related links -></u>

Regards

- Atul

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After changing the templates , have you published the same?

please let me know

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hi,

If you by startpage mean the login page, you do not make the changes in the template but in method HTM_LOGIN in class CL_SRM_ICF_BASIC_LOGIN. See OSS note 778488.

Also see the foll links for more help:

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am not trying to change the login page, but only the screens after login.

I did publish the objects after changing them.

Regards,

Srivatsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to change the specific screens after login,the you need to upload the Image file in the MIME folder in service BBPGLOBAL and then publish the same.

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have mentioned this--> I have uploaded the image into the LOGO.GIF and CUBE.GIF in BBPGLOBAL and published them.

This was according to SAP help

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/60/93b74377a911d2b41c006094b92d37/frameset.htm

Its still not shown in the pages after logon.

is there any other activity missing like refresing memory or loading the image elsewhere?

Regards,

Srivatsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have added the images and published the same,then the changes should reflect.You can go in tcode SITSPMON and refresh the ITS cache and then login again to see whether the changes are reflected or not.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.