cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete approver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is deleting the added approvers in shopping cart .For the added reviewers there are buttons for deleting and changing the reviewer.But in case of added approvers once we add the approvers we cannot either change it or delete it.Is there any way todo that.

Regards,

sobhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sobhan,

Did you manage to find a solution to the problem of deleting added approvers?

We're currently investigating this functionality in SRM 4.0 and we have tried all the suggestions in this thread, but have not been able to remove the added approvers from the actual workflow yet (only from the approval table, which does not help us...)

Please get back to me if you have any updates.

Kind regards,

Teodor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>WS14000133 Shopping Cart approvers can be modified. In Shopping cart approval preview, in change mode, We can do this since there is a delete icon next to the approvers when you clicked on their name in the approval preview which allowed the users to change the approver.</u>

<u></u>

1) Also take a look at the BBP_WFL_SECURITY BADI.

2) Solution -> Modify the BADI SAP_CHNG_AGNT_ALLOW method AUTHORISE_FOR_CHANGE.

METHOD if_ex_bbp_chng_agnt_allow~authorise_for_change.
* IV_OBJECT_ID TYPE CRMD_ORDERADM_H-OBJECT_ID OPTIONAL
* IV_OBJECT_TYPE TYPE CRMD_ORDERADM_H-OBJECT_TYPE OPTIONAL
* IV_GUID TYPE BBP_GUID_32 OPTIONAL
* IV_WORKITEMID TYPE SWR_STRUCT-WORKITEMID OPTIONAL
* IV_MODE TYPE CHAR1 OPTIONAL
* IV_USER TYPE SYST-UNAME OPTIONAL
* IV_SCENARIO TYPE BBP_SC_SCENARIO OPTIONAL
* IV_TASK TYPE SWD_STEP_T OPTIONAL
* IV_ACTIVITY TYPE SYUCOMM OPTIONAL
* EV_ADD_BUTTONS_DISABLED TYPE CHAR1
*{ INSERT 
* To restrict user to change an approver during approval process.
* In approval preview, if user clicks on approver's name,
* user will get details of approver at the bottom of the screen with a 'Change' button.
* We would like to disable this 'Change' button.

EV_CHNG_BUTTONS_DISABLED = 'X'.
*} INSERT

ENDMETHOD.

3) You can also use BADI BBP_CHNG_AGNT_ALLOW to state whether users can add or change approvers/reviewers. The standard implementation SAP_CHNG_AGNT_ALLOW is set to allow changes and additions. You can copy this implementation and modify to not allow changes or additions.

4) related links ->

<b>Hope this will definitely help.</b>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the normal process in shopping cart is.

1. for single step approval , approvers are determined from the organization structure.

2. for two step approval , approvers are determined from the organization structure.

3. for n-step , using badis.

4. As far as i know , system will allow the creator only to add the approvers , but will not allow to delete.

This is because system is determining the approvers from organization structure.

But also might be the user is not having authority to delete the users , so please try changing the security level of the user and re-test.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply Disha and Khan.

We are using n-step workflow,so i'll get all the approvers from my badi itiself,other than those, in the approval preview there is one button to add your own approvers(ADD APPROVERS).I am talking about that.If by mistake user added somebody and he want to change that approver ,he cannot do that becoz there is no CHANGE or delete button now.Is there a way to provide a button to change or delete the ADDED APPROVERS(only).

regards,

sobhan

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if the creator of the shopping cart has entered wrong approvers and wants to delete (or) change

Only way out is to change the vvalue of the shopping cart in the change mode , in such case based on the value system will determine the approvers again.

hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are the foll FM's for changing the approver,may be you can try that:

BBP_PDH_WFL_APPROVER_CHANGE

BBP_PDH_WFL_APPROVER_DB_UPDATE

BBP_PDH_WFL_APPROVER_REPLACE

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.