cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro Exception: Dispatcher Exception

Former Member
0 Kudos

FYI, EP 7.0 SP 12, NWDS 7.0.11, jdk 1.4.2_14

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.sal.core.DispatcherException: Wrong Web Dynpro URL: "../WebDynpro/Servlet/<deployableObject>/<application>/xx?..".xx is not allowed without exchange key. Retrieved URI path: /sap.com/wdpcocaf/AAppTst/@acf_empty.

Can anyone help me resolve the above exception? The application is a webdynpro application of type local development with a interactiveform UI in the view controller. The component controller has the code for wdInit and a custom method to fill the context with some hardcoded text values. This context is bound to textfields in the adobe form.

Thanks

M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marshall:

I am having the same issue you had and I noticed that you marked your question as answered. Could you please post the solution.

Thanks,

Nasser

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I faced a similar problem and ended up uninstalling and reinstalling Netweaver Developer Studio many times to no avail.

But then I tried this, try keeping your folder names small so that the path to your Web Dynpro project does not exceed 256 characters. This is mentioned in the installation guidelines.

My workspace path before was quite long as I was on a computer used by multiple users. So I changed the path to something as simple as C:\Projects

It worked for me. Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Vinayak

Edited by: Vinayak Rao on Mar 27, 2008 7:23 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suggest you to check the following SAP Note

742674 , 959111 ,825522

Regards,Anilkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi