cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCHEME DISCOUNT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a sceme discount condition type which is item level condition & also has access sequence,our demand is the condition be used

automatically (VK11),as well manually at the creation of order level....

The scenario is that we have 2 diff co codes using same discount condition type..

Co Code X need it thru VK11(Control for condition type is set as D:which says that this condition cant be processed manually &

Co Code Y need it manually at order level....

we have tried all combition in control parameter thers inconsistency in net price

any suggestion if theres possiblity that i can use the above condition in both ways.

i.e : In Co Code X i use it thru VK11

& in Co Code Y i use it manually at order level..

Thnks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think the issue is simple.

There are 2 company codes. That also means there are 2 different sales organisation, as one sales org cant be assigned to two company codes.

As there are 2 sales organisations, the customers need to be extended to the 2 different ccodes and 2 sales organisation.

We know sales area plays a part in pricing procedure. Hence atleast there are 2 pricing procedures needed. Even if the pricing procedure is same, it is not a problem.

In the condition type, maintain sales organisation as one of the fields in all the condition tables of the access sequence.

Maintain the condition records only for the sales org where the condition type should be updated automatically.

At the same time, maintain the condition type as No limitations or Free in the field "Manual entries" in the property of the condition type.

This will enable the manual entry of condition type and value in the order.

Thus

For one sales org, the condition type will be updated automatically and for the second one, it will be updated manually.

Reward points please.