Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in delivary

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am getting an error in delivary.

i have checked customer master and material master for shipping condition and loading condition and plant.

even though i am getting the following error.'

"item 000010 delivery split because of different shipping points."

help me.

Shaik Shah Jahan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

pls check the hearder and item data shipping condtion field

pls check whether ur order have multiple ship to party are assigned or what?

pls check all the line items in the sales have same shipping points determined or not?

pls check the schedule lines?

pls reward if it helps?

Regards

Hari Shankar

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please note that the Shipping Point is determined in Sale Order based on the settings as per following.

Shipping Conditions (From Customer Master or from Sales Document type)

+

Loading Group (From material master)

+

Delivering Plant (from Customer material info record or Customer Master or from Material or you can manually enter in Sale Order)

If you put different delivering plants for two seperate items, different Shipping Points shall be determined. And as you know that in delivery is created based on organisational unit "Shipping Point".

Hence, in the sale Order>> goto >> item >> shipping tab and check the delivering plants and shipping points determined for all the items. If you find it different then correct the delivering plant, so as to determine the correct shipping points.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Not an error. This is one of the standard copy control settings for VTLA at item level (requirement 101). Should shipping point be different between line items in an order, items will not be shipped in one delivery. In other words, all line items must have same shipping point in one delivery note.

If all settings for shipping point determination are right. You may deliver the order by separate delivery documents. Then check the document flow of the order, several delivery documents are displayed.

Regards

nandakumar_v2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

Though SAp allows multiple line items at SO level, if the shipping points are different, then the Delivery will be split accordingly.

SAP has something in built called as Split criteria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaik,

I guess the shipping point you are entering in [VL01N] is different from the one maintained in the sales order.

Do check and confirm.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb