cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Netweaver trial version - ABAP version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

In August I had downloaded SAP Netweaver 2004s ABAP edition. It was a 90 day triay version. Due to lot work could not work on it much. Now if I want to work it, its not connecting, because the 90 day trial version has expired.

I wanted to extend the trial version license but while requesting for it, its asking for the hardware key. Can anyone please help me in getting this trial version work somehow.

thanks,

Prashant.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I had gotten licence key. I can not export the new license key. The message is like this "The library key has not inialization yet".

And I tried to manual install license , entry expired date and copy paste LKEY="<i>MIIBOgYJKoZIhvcNAQcCoIIBKzCCAScCAQExCzAJBgUrDgMCGgUAMAsGCSqGSIb3DQEHATGCAQYwggECAgEBMFgwUjELMAkGA1UEBhMCREUxHDAaBgNVBAoTE215U0FQLmNvbSBXb3JrcGxhY2UxJTAjBgNVBAMTHG15U0FQLmNvbSBXb3JrcGxhY2UgQ0EgKGRzYSkCAgGhMAkGBSsOAwIaBQCgXTAYBgkqhkiG9w0BCQMxCwYJKoZIhvcNAQcBMBwGCSqGSIb3DQEJBTEPFw0wNzA2MTcwOTA4MTBaMCMGCSqGSIb3DQEJBDEWBBShRlTv0agGURSkPkh1POPGKZuAzjAJBgcqhkjOOAQDBC4wLAIUE</i>". but the message "Invalid Key".

How to solve the problem?

Thanks

Efano

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look at this

Eddy

-

PS. Which type of SDN Ubergeek/BPX suit are <a href="/people/eddy.declercq/blog/2007/05/14/which-type-of-sdn-ubergeekbpx-suit-are-you">you</a>?

Deadline: June 15th