cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict the customer on quantity contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

A simple question. I have a quantity contract with a customer, who is restricted to order ZOR. When I create the order for this customer with reference to the contract, it will take the quantities from contract. But if I create the order without the reference to the contract, it lets me do that. How do I make the customer's order for that material always refer to the contract?

Appreciate the help.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you saying that the sales document type ZOR should refer to the quantity contract in both cases???

If yes, then in Sales Document Config Screen (VOV8) under General Control section make the field Reference Mandatory to 'G'.

Hope it helped you. Reward if so.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Nadarajah. I don't always want to refer to the contract. I just want to make sure that when there is a contract for that material, it won't let me order the same material without using the contract. I mean, what if during sales order entry, you don't refer to the contract? In that case, the customer will be getting the same material but with different price. Is there any way to avoid this mistake by order entry person?

Answers (0)