Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPC Userexit controled by NWDI

MauricioMiao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Does anyone have tried to control the IPC for App 7.0 userexit source codes via JDI?

The deliverable is a JAR file, so I want to use JDI just to store the source codes, no deployment, no generation, only source code versioning control.

I think I can create a new product and SC and create a new java project inside it just to handle the source codes, once the development is done I export the project as JAR file, is that right?

Does anyone know if SAP has another suggestion to handle it? Is there a standard SC for it, I noticed in SDL there is a SC called CRM IPC SERVER EXT.? What is it for?

Thanks,

Mauricio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mauricio,

Are you done with this , are you able to control IPC version?

If you are done then could you please send me some documents for this becuase I am also doing same thing.

Your documents will be really helpful for me

my email id is: tyagi_sandeep10@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.

With Best regards

SAndeep

MauricioMiao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I did not find any official document or idea, so I created a track by myself and I will use it only to store a java project with all the formulas, that is the way I found.

Regards,

Mauricio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your quick response.

If you have prepared any document then could you please send me that on my mail id otherwise you can describe the steps here only.

Thanks and regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you can give some input to me for the scenario for which I have created a thread

tittle is "How to do version control for IPC - very Urgent " then that will be very helpful for me .

Thanks and regards

sandeep