cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing fee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

please any one can explain me how to do this in sd pricing.

1) If any customer ordering minimum quantities automatically applies extra fee to them.

ex) if any customer orders less than quatitity 10 - extra fee( $25) has to be added in the pricing.

Thanks

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nandakumar_v2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to write a routine for this and assign it in the pricing procedure for the relevant condiion type (like PR00)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can try with VOFM Pricing /Requirement routines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First time in the forum, happy to be with all of you.

Now try this out, it takes no more than 15 minutes and can be adopted to other scenarios too:

1. create a condition type: calculation type: fixed amount; scale base: quantity; access sequence: pr02 (for example)

2. add this condition type to condition supplement procedure for pr00 and pricing procedure as well

3. maintain condition record PR00 for the material concerned: push condition supplement button, type this new condition type, input $25. Now double click to specify scale as such: 1 pc 25$, 10 pc 0

If you want to check quantity for entire document, simply set it as group condition.

Happy posting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jian Zhang .

You response is really helpful. I was trying to implement that with the customer. Will you please let me know the for the following scenario ?

If a customer buys certain material more than the minimum qty, then he should get a higher discount.

e.g if a customer "A" buys 10 qty of mat x the discount is 15%

if a customer "B" buys 20 qty of mat x the discount is 20%

Thanks in advance !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Interesting. Various ways to do it. Take this one as a sample logic for " percentage discount against quantity":

1. define a condition type. condition class: A; negative; calculation type: percentage; scale basis: C; Access sequence: pr02 as an example (better define your own)

2. add it to pricing procedure and specify account key

3. maintain record for this condition type, choose key combination: material with release (table 304), enter material number, enter 15. specify scales: 10 pcs, 15%; 20 pcs, 20%

Happy posting.

nandakumar_v2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi - use scale function for this - this is available when craeting the condition record using VK11 for a condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jian Chang

Thank you very much for your time, Please can you clarify on this for me.

Normally suppliments functions in sap for adding discounts and for a particular condition type, But I am not good in these. please help me on this issue.

my resposibility is to check in the order for any customer has to buy :

material 1 + material 2 should not be less than quantity 10.

If he is lbuying ess than 10 automatically $ 25 fee has to be charge for the particular customer.

Please try to help me on this .

really appreciate help.

Thanks

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your input.

Please go to mm02 for material1. View: Sales/sales org. 2. Area: Material groups. Pick "material group5"(maintained via master master - settings for key fields - data relevant for sales and distribution - define material groups - material group5).

Enter the key you defined for this purpose. Do the same for material2.

1. Define an access sequence to include this field MVGR5

2. New condition type is characterized as fixed amount, quantity base, group condition across document and this access sequence

3. Maintain condition master (choose the key combination with material group5) to specify scales: 1pc $25, 10pc 0

Please add condition type to pricing procedure. Is this method ok for you? but please consider this for now. Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry this is the wrong answer, please ignore my message! Please gurus have your input, thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jian,

Your solution is correct. I don't see any issue with group condition approach. We have used it in the past to passon discounts. In the scenario it is surcharge so make condition type to be positive.

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jian chang

No, please I didn't understand you.

what it will do with material group?

where the system checking my materila qauntity (minimum order quatity -

?)

with

material 1 -- not less than quantity 5

material 2 -- not less than quantity 10

material1 1+material 2 - not lesss than 10.

once this cheking has done automatically system has to bring fee (condition type)-

$25.

How to do this?

thanks

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to write Logic in VOFM Transaction and talk to ABAP developer .

VOFM -> Formulas -> Scale base value

Reward Points if it is helpful

Thanks

Seshu