cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

diff between bussiness service and bussiness system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

actually i want to know that what is the diff between bussiness service and bussiness system..

thanks in advance,

jp

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>Business System</b> : In general if we know all the details of the system we will declare in SLD with all particulars based on the Technical system

<b>Business Service</b> : (like FTP folder or other third party application) If we don't know all the particulars still we can configure the scenario directly declaring in ID i.e business service

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Both the Business system and Business Service are same as per the functionality.

we choose Business system when we know the technical system(Business system) in our SLD.

if we doesnt any idea about the business system in SLD we go for Business service.

thanks & regards

harsha vardhan.P

*reward points if u satisfied with my answer***

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

JP,

Please refer the below thread.

Best regards.

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

business service is usually used when we r doing a B2B scenario,it is also used if u want to keep the business service name same in your dev,QA and Prd.

Business system is used for A2A scenario,business system's name changes in Dev and QA and PRD

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is not the case always.......If you have two SLDs...one for non-prod and one for prod....then you can maintain the same business system for QA and prod

Correct me if I am wrong...

Regards,

Ravi