cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create iPPE data in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

We have ECC 6.0 system and implementing APO 5.0. We realized that Model Mix Planning meets the production planning requirements. However, we do not have DI system (which uses iPPE data).

Is it possible to create iPPE data directly in APO manually without transferring from DIMP system, and then planning using MMP in APO, and transferring these planned orders to R/3. I read the note below in help.sap.com. According to this note, it is possible to create iPPE in APO. Then can we say that we can use iPPE data with standard R/3 system (i.e. not a DIMP system)?

-

Prerequisites for "Generating Production Data Structures (PDS) from iPPE Data ":

1)You have transferred the iPPE data from the DIMP system via the Core Interface in SAP APO, <i><b>or created iPPE master data in SAP APO</b></i> and maintained production versions.

2)You have checked the data in the DIMP system with the iPPE consistency check.

-

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any comment please?

Former Member
0 Kudos

am not sure if you want to know just where it is created.havent tried creating it manually in APO so am not sure of the issues

you should see the transactions related to this under "masterdata" from the user menu

/sapapo/ppe to start with

this helps describes a bit more

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/df/f7882de39511d3b4db006094b9b9a0/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually what I want to know is if it is possible to create this iPPE in APO, and then transfer the planned orders to standard R/3 (not a DI system). I know the menu you mention, but I don't know if it is applicable to use iPPE integrated with standard R/3. In the SAP library, it says that iPPE data works with DI system(Automotive Industry Solution).

Thanks,

<b><i>Ergul</i></b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure , waht master data requied in ECC for Planned order transfer from SCM , but you can cerate ippe struture in SCM for Planning run.

Lav Mishra

Answers (0)