Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional XSD files

former_member496675
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the business contents shipped with MDM Vendor and Customer repositories I noticed the following XSDs. I am wondering if someone can explain their purpose to me.

<b>Vendor Repository</b>

VendorCheckTablesAll_550.xsd

MDMLookupTables_550.xsd

BankCheckTable_550.xsd

Thanks,

Full marks will be given for answer.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi TS,

first of all: which Vendor repository version are you using? If you have not yet started with your scenarion, you shoukld think about upgrading to the latest Sp5 patch 1 Vendor because this one has a fully enabled MDMGX support for loading reference data from R/3!

Your questions:

<b>VendorCheckTablesAll_550.xsd</b> is used for the import of reference data from R/3. If you extract customizing data from R/3, you'll receive XML files. You must use this XSD to validate your Reference Data XML in Import Manager

<b>MDMLookupTables_550.xsd</b>

There are a few look up tables where SAP provides default customizing values within a delivered XML (check the business content package for vendors!). You must use this XSD to validate the delivered XMLs in Import Manager.

<b>BankCheckTable_550.xsd</b> is an additional XSD for validating Bank Data extracted by the bank customizing extractor (see note 830864) used during the import of the data in Import Manager.

BR Michael

former_member496675
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Michael.

Yes, we are using SP05.

Could you please also take a look at my other question about initial and on-going data import/export process and give us your expert opinion about that?

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi TS,

you're welcome.

Yes, I wanted to do so anyways but run out of time yesterday in the evening.

BR Michael

Answers (0)