cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I got a condition type which is having condition record with the combination of Company Code of Supplying plant and Source Cell.

After the order generation, user has modified the source cell.

For the intercompany invoice it is taking new source cell.

For the final invoice it is taking old source cell (which is available in order).

I have checked the copy control for billing in that at the item level, pricing type is "G" --> Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes. But still it is picking new source cell.

What could be the reason.

thanks.

Regards,

Varada

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varada,

Please clarify whether it is taking new souce cell or old source cell?

If it is taking old source cell please click "Update" ikon in change mode of order.

Please revert if i am wrong or if u have any queries.

Thanks and Regards,

Sridhar B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the intercompany sales it is taking the new source cell. In the final sales it is taking the old source cell.

I have checked the copying control for the item, in that pricing element is G : Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetrmine taxes.

Request your feedback on this.

Thanks.

Regards,

Varada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you look at the flow of changes you will understand that system is behaving right.

Customer invoice must be created first with old source cell.

After this user must have chnged the field.

And intercompany invoice must be generated after changes so it is taking new value.

Check the timing of invoice creation for both invoices and compare with timing of the order chages for souce sell field.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Both the invoices are generated on the same day

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you confirm the time of invoice creation for Intercompany and Normal invoice ?

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here times are different. But if you check for the changes in source cell (in material master) has been done after the order generation. But before both the invoices has been generated.

For checking this pricing type G, i have changed the tax where it is working fine. If you check the description of type G (Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes). It is correctly redetermining taxes whereas it not copying pricing elements unchanged.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For my understanding give me the date and time of change for material master source field.

Go to VBRK give Normal invoice and give me the field time of creation.

Same data for Intercompany invoice.

Waiting for your replay.

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Order Creation Date : 14/3/2007.

Material Master Change Date : 16/3/2007 10:58:27

Inter Company : 23/5/2007 19:15:28

Final Invoice : 23/5/2007 13:24:28

My question is even though Pricing type is G why it is taking new value. It is not tax related.

Thanks.

Regards,

Varada