cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

silly JCO connections question

Rodrigo-Giner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, I made a proyect and by mistake I used the same JCO connector name than other proyect.

Both proyects point to different Backend Systems. My question is the following:

In Properties of a proyect -> Webdynpro references -> JCO References. If I remove a JCO references, this one is removed only in teh proyect or is deleted from the server ?

BTW another question, what happens when I have 2 different JCO connector pointing to different Backend system, the proyect use both? or how decide wich one use ?

Thx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206397
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You go to Properties of a project -> Webdynpro references -> JCO References. Then change the JCO reference name. Then deploy it to server. Now you will be able to configure it for other backend system.

Your second question

"BTW another question, what happens when I have 2 different JCO connector pointing to different Backend system, the proyect use both? or how decide wich one use ?"

It is the general scenerio. Project will interect with two system as per your requirement.

For your better understanding please jo through the link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/6a/82343ecc7f892ee10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Thanks

Chandan

Rodrigo-Giner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi chandan.

I cant change the names of the JCO connection, I allready add the new ones, but my question if I delete the others, will be deleted ONLY in this proyect , right ?

The two backend system souldnt coexists it has to be one or another.

Thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you remove the JCo destination names from the project names, it will only be reflected in this project. They will not be deleted from the SLD. You will still be sble to see these destinations in the SLD.

Regards,

Satyajit.

Answers (0)