Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: missing component

former_member196418
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to modify the MSS webdynpro application essusfam. I have NWDI installed and configured correctly. I hvae created a project over the essusfam development component but when I go into NWDS and look at the project I have an error under the "Used Web Dynpro Components" area for several of the WebDYnpro components. The error is - FcPersInfo <Error: missing component>

Also, there are a few other errors that seem to be source code related such as there are some Begda and Endda context fields that have no "Type" attribute set.

Thanks everyone,

Bert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member196418
Participant
0 Kudos

Turned out the problem was that the CBS build was not finishing correctly due to not enouhg disk space. Once we increased the disk space we were able to re-import ess/mss and this problem went away.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bert,

Did u solved the error?If so could u please share the solution with me because im also getting the same problem "FcPersInfo <Error: missing component>" while customizing ESS.

System Details:

ESS 100 SP16

SAP PCUI_GP SP16

SAP Buildt

SAP Jtechs

SAP Jee

Regards,

Vinoth.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bert,

The FcPersInfo is part of the PCUI package. Make sure you have imported this package into your NWDS.

Thanks!

Vivek.