cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartform question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all;

i have created smartform with 4 pages in that. Now when i display smartform using

driver program i saw only first page. i.e. it is not showing me rest of pages that

i created.Someone gave me suggestion that u have 2 explicitly call the next page

So i put command line in main window & put next page number as page2

My query is that " though i put command line in main window,i have five 2 six window below that main window and i put command line in page1 where main window is availabe to put that command.But on rest of pages no main window is

available.All are secondary windows. When i ran my program 2 see output

it took long time but it doesn't give me output"

Additional information : when i put command line at the end of first page, it was showing me error

Please solve my problem

Regards;

Parag Gavkar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even we don't have main window , it will show the data in the secondary windows

in second page.

try once executing the smartforms , if any errors it will display so that we can

know where actuall problem is.

Thanks

Dinakar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daer Dinakar,

As i mentioned in my query, i got many secondary windows below that main window on first page & there are many pages following that first page . I m working on ides 4.7 which is comparatively slow. My one more question is how i come 2 know the end of main window. May b u get confussed with that.Actually

in my main window there is a table in which i m putting data from internal table

My reqirement is that once that window end & still there is some data in internal table , i have 2 display message in window below that main window else i have to display total of one of field

Regards,

Parag gavkar.

former_member480923
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi put a command ine in the main window to go to page number 2 on the condition tab of the command line check "Only after End OF MAIN WINDOW" . This will Fire the Command line at the end of Mian window on which ever page it finishes printing and in the other pages with no main windows after all your print information put the command line with out any condition and this will solve the problem

Hope that Helps

Anirban M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See, since ur using the Table in main window it will display all the data

if all the data does not fit into first page, main window will extend to second

page.(i think u know this,we need to define second page having main window)

use footer area to print messages and totals.

Thanks

Dinakar.

former_member480923
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi put a command ine in the main window to go to page number 2 on the condition tab of the command line check "Only after End OF MAIN WINDOW" . This will Fire the Command line at the end of Mian window on which ever page it finishes printing and in the other pages with no main windows after all your print information put the command line with out any condition and this will solve the problem

Hope that Helps

Anirban M.

Answers (0)