cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping Versions/History in Integration Repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are running PI7.0 - SP10.... A highly suspect version with some ropey patches supplied by SAP!

We have imported a Mapping version into our XIT system that does not work, however, our XID system is about to be either restored or upgraded due to some "Beta testing" we have been doing on an SAP Note - SAP are helping us much as possible as it was their "fix" that caused the problem!

However, we need to carry on testing, and I am trying to restore the mapping in XIT. There is an option for Mapping Version - under Message Mapping - History.

You can use this to Open an older version. However, we would like to revert to this older version to enable the user acceptance testing.

Is this possible? When I close the window, it reverts back to the most recent version.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Barry,

If you open the history version and go to change mode, the system asks you whether you want to use this version as the current. Select 'Yes', make a change to the message mapping (the descrion, for instance) and save and acitvate the mapping.

Kind regards,

Koen

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Koen,

My reply ended up being a Mirror image of your reply

Thank god for timestamps else I would have been called a plagiarist!

Regards

Bhavesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Barry,

This is simple. Open the Saved version in History and Click on EDIT button. XI will prompt you saying that the mapping will get reverted and say Yes.

make some dummy change to the mapping in this new opened version ( description) and then save , activate and your mapping is reverted.

regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Guys.

A huge help.

I now get this: Software component version cannot be changed

Found it, edited it, saved it actviated it!

Nice one

Former Member
0 Kudos

Barry,

To be able to edit contents of a software component version, open the software component version in the Integration Builder, goto change mode and select 'Objects are Modifiable'.

Regards,

Koen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Koen, I only changed the bottom half...

All points to you - but some to Bhavesh...