cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent-About Changes made in Development to QAT

0 Kudos

Hi,

i have changed 5 lines of code of existing report and saved it in DR1(Development) with request no and then moved it to QAT.

For that i have sent mail to basis guy. And i have get confirmation from basis guy that it is moved to QAT. But until now the changes i have made are not reflected in QAT. Can any body help about this problem imm.

Syed.

voice: +91-9986861730.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In development see the last request via-->se38->utilities->version.

In quality repeat the above procedure. If the last requset no in both cases is same =>latest request has been transported to quality.

I hope this helps,

Regards

Raju Chitale

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you prepare a new transport request & activate the program.Ask your basis guy to transport it to test, once you get the confirmation go to your report

->utilities->version management & check it with the target system(put target system u r test system).

if you find any difference between the prgorm that means that your prgrm was not transported.

thanks

Subodh

0 Kudos

Hi,

What you can do is

Login to QAT and then goto transaction SE09, there check if your transport has arrived.

You can also check in DR1, going to SE09 if the transport has reached the system in the LOG.

There you will see if it has reached QAT, if it has reached then check in the request object list of the object you have modifed is there or not.

Regards,

Sesh