Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Exposure

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

I have one query, if suppose one sales order was blocked 3-4 days back, at present his credit exposure in FD32/33 is negative, so credit limit used is zero, so now the user is saying why is that sales order blocked??

Is there any way to find out what was the credit position at the time of creating sales order, in VKM1 also it is not showing the credit postion as on sales order date. Would appreciate and welcome your idea's

Regards

Jitesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member810095
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jitesh,

There is no possibility in the standard system to find out the credit exposure of the account 3-4 days ago. You can only check the current situation. You said that the sales order was credit blocked earlier - are you sure that it was blocked due the static or dynamic credit check ? You can check your sales order using the report CHECK_CM (in transaction SE38) - you will get the information which check failed.

Best regards,

Lela

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lela

This report is useful, but this information is also available in VKM1, in column

Status

Also useful are the columns

STAT DYNA MAVO TPAY REDA OpIt OlIt Dunn FDoc

Anyway thanks for your answer

Regards

Jitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh,

As far as I know that knowing the credit limit at the time of that particular sales order would be difficult unles you do it manually by finding out the orders for that customer and subtract or add as per the dates.

But that I guess would be a tedious task.

Generally we don't tick the credit active field in the item category of credit memos .

Regards

Karan

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor
0 Kudos

material sent plzz check

thanks

madhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes

goto VA01 AND GOTO OVERVIEW SCREEN GIVE THE SOLD TO PARTY AND OTHER DETAILS AND GOTO ENVIRONMENT AND SEE CUSTOMER CR.LIMIT.. YOU CAN CHECK WAT IS HIS LIMIT THERE..

REWARD IF IT HELPS

RAMKI

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry No points for this answer

You have not read my question properly, I want credit postion retroactively for e.g. today is june 14, sales order was on june 10th , if i check in sales order now it will give me postion of June 14 only not on june 10th

Regards

Jitesh