cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check Mapping?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

We have a scenario where an adress should be sent.

We did some testin with a testorder locally by pasting it in the src in Test.

The adress came up so the mapping looked good. However when we sent a real order, the adress is not sent. I checked in the runtime workbench and the adress is not sent. Is there a way i can see what mapping was being used when sending an order? I suspect that the cache is not updated so I need to make sure that the correct mapping and interface is being used.

Please help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just go to runtime workbench. Click on Payload...Main document...view source it and copy the xml.

Then goto desing and in ur mapping then to test.

Paste this xml there and then test wat is the problem with mapping.

Regards

Hemant

Award points if find helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done exactly that hermant!

Adn the adress is being sent!

However, when we send for real. The address is not being sent.

therefore, am I wondering how I can check which mapping the order used.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check ur interface mapping, Reciver determination and interface determination...wether they are sending the data to the same reciver and using the same interfaces nad mappings.....

Regards

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

My fault!

I forgot to refresh the Cache Notification in Configuration. Once I did that I got an red message.

So I double clicked on it and it gave me an url. Copy pasted the url into a webbrowser and it asked for user credentails. Entered user credentals. And got an xml message.

Went back to Cache Notifaction and saw that it had been changed to green light. So to everyone!

Make sure you have updated the cache. 😛