cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start conditions for WS14000044

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have defined the start conditions for the workflow WS14000044. while testing it, the incomplete SC is not being forwarded to the purchaser to be completed instead its being sent to the approver for approval

The start conditions mentioned are set for the following attributes :

ExistNoVendorLineItem

ExistNoPriceLineItem

ExistFreeTextLineItem

The above were set with OR condition and the constant was set to true with the "equal to" operator.

Kindly let me know if I have to done anything further

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please go through the pointers below -></b>

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/1c/df0e3bfd97304a94b064d6a87cf72d/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/2c/e68d406b305537e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Note 740673 - SRM-EBP-WFL:Several purchasing groups missing in BO BUS2121

Note 802421 - BUS2121 attributes ExistNoVendorLineItem ExistNoPriceLineIte

Note 907816 - BUS2121: Reference note to Note 773877

Regards

- Atul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I gues the workflow WS14000044 is not started at all , instead another workflow is started.

As starting point.

1. Check from the workflow log , which workflow is started.

2. You can use the transaction 'SWI6' , to have a look at the work flow log for the shopping cart.

3. You can debug the ordering process of the shopping cart , to find out which workflow is started.

Please put one break point at BBP_WFL_DB_UPDATE , go in to the dialog mode and find out which workflow is started.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Usman,

You were right, the workflow doesn't get triggered at all.

Hey can you let me know what object type is BBP_WFL_DB_UPDATE . I tried looking for it as a BADI / function module etc.

How can I debug the ordering process of the shopping cart, as the ordering is Web based?

Can we trigger the object BUS2121 ( event object for WS14000044) from SWO1, we tried but were unable to do so.

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kishan,

It is an function module , i dont remember exact name.

do the following things,

1.start transaction 'se37'.

2.use bbpwflupdate and use F4 for search , search help.

3. system will return number of function modules relevant for workflow, from that you have to identify ending with wfl_db_update.

4.You can create and order shopping cart from the SAP GUI as well , there you can debug the ordering process.

5.or else if you want to debug from web , then you have to configure ITS debugger in your system.

hope this helps.