Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing in an Implementation !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi frnds..

I have a query about Pricing.

The case is that if a company is globally implementing its ERP,

then in that case can we do <b>Generic Pricing</b> in SD which can be later on locallised by different country needs.

By <b>Generic Pricing</b> pricing I mean pricing which includes only discounts and surcharges and <b>do not</b> includes country specific VAT, Excise and other taxes etc.

In a pricing procedure, can these country specific taxes and excise be added later on during localization ??

Is it a general practice or not ??

Waiting for some valuable suggestions. Points will be rewarded.

Thanks

Harry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harry,

In Pricing Procedure most of the condition type are the relevant globally, except for taxes. Same Pricing Procedure can be used for different countries if designed accordingly. I have used samepricing procedue in 6 countries & in configuring the same, I have carefully designed the Tax conditions. In India it may be VAT / Service Tax / Education Cess on Service tax, where asGermany has VAT, Singapore hase GST & so on.

Hope the above information is of your use.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if useful.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If more countries are coming in to picture, there will be an obvious increase in Org strucuture in SD.

So more sales areas are to be configured and rates might differ within countries and tax implications are different, so when a condition record is maintained we need to maintain accordingly so that its applicable for that particular country.

Reward if it helped

Chandru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that case if ur company is globally implementing and having different Tax scenarios per country, u have to maintain that number of sales organisations and maintain the records as per the sales organisations.

Reward points if it is helpful,

Regards

Sree