Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restriction For Customer Realted Data Plant Wise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All SAPTECHI'S

I have a problem on giving authorization for Users of Different plants to restrict them, to view the Customer Master, Creat Sales order and View Customer Ledger of their Customer related to their plant.

Please help me in this context.

Thanks

Regards

Hemant Darji

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look in Su24 if there is an object available which has the field plant in the TRX you want to restrict on.

I doubt it as in general Plant is not a standard relation ship towards Customer Master and other MM functionality you mention.

You should be able to find a restriction via Sales Organisation or similar and have the process people create Sales Organisations per Plant.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant

How is that you want to restrict. Are you using Single roles or Derived roles.

Are you tyring to restrict thorugh roles with plant restriction for each role.

If you could explain the Scenario it could help.

Cheers

Soma

0 Kudos

Hi Soma,

I am using Single Role for restiriction. Ok let me expalin u the scenario. We have single Sale Organization with Single Distribution Channel. As the Customer Master has some feild as Authorization which i could use for giving authorization but probably i could not find know how to use it.

Regards

hemant

0 Kudos

Hi Hemant,

Open the role, go to Authorizations, and then select "Change Authorizations ". Now you could see "Organizational Values" tab on the Task bar, open it and look for the Filed WERKS. Here you can add the plant to which you want to restrict.

Hope it helps.

Please award pionts if it is useful.

Thanks & Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look in Su24 if there is an object available which has the field plant in the TRX you want to restrict on.

I doubt it as in general Plant is not a standard relation ship towards Customer Master and other MM functionality you mention.

You should be able to find a restriction via Sales Organisation or similar and have the process people create Sales Organisations per Plant.

manohar_kappala2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hemanth,

First of all identify the auth objects which are being checked in these transactions through trace.

Once u know the auth objects verify if there are objects with the field WERKS if its a plant with u want to control. If thats not the case identify the related org units and depending on the org heirarchy in place give corresponding org units which will have the same impact even though not directly controlled by plant.

But the primary starting point is to obtain the Auth Objects which are being checked.

some information can be obtained through the SU24 check indicators but thats no 100 percent of it.

Hope this helps

Manohar