cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New forum area for Adobe Interactive forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Would it be possible to create a separate thread for the adobe interactive forms? Most of the conversations are under the webdynpro forum, but because people refer to this area by so many different names (adobe, ADS, interactive forms) it is really difficult to do a search for anything specific. (also, you cannot distingquish a post between ABAP interactive forms and Webdynpro interactive forms until you are deep into the message).

I think enough folks are starting to use interactive forms that we can get some good topics going!

Also note: the adobe homepage on SDN needs more visibility. It is buried under too many links. I had to email Matthias Zeller to get the url. I lost patience after about 20 minutes of searching.

thanks!

brenda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brenda,

Your suggestion is very well taken. We will work on the possibility to create a new forum for Interactive Forms.

By the way, the Adobe homepage on SDN could be found in the Quick Links' section (right hand navigation) of the Web AS homepage. There is also a short url you could use:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/sdn/adobeforms.sdn

Regards,

Pranav

Community Manager, SDN

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do have the direct link and marked it as a favorite. For those who created it, the quick link is obvious. for the casual user, it is too hidden. If it is a homepage, doesn't it warrant a direct link on the navigation bar?

*adobe isn't paying me for my comments. 8^)

Former Member
0 Kudos

A last thought/comment:

I just went to the WAS homepage. The link is under FEATURED CONTENT under the black/bold heading Interactive Forms.

I would not equate the adobe home page as "featured content". Now that I have been told, I can find it, but I spent 20 minutes using the forum search to find it and the results were mostly to the help.sap.com links. Maybe a title change under quick links might make it more intuitive.

thanks for the opportunity to rant a bit.

brenda