cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender Agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wanted to know what are the cases where sender agreement is not required and why ?

Thanks and best regards,

Kulwant Singh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sender agrement is not required when data is coming inside the XI because XI already know about the system from the data is coming.

In case if IDOC and HTTP adapter sender agrement is not required because they run on ABAP stack.

regards

Hemant

Awrds points if find helpful

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kulwant,

<i>I wanted to know what are the cases where sender agreement is not required and why ?</i>......................

As HTTP and IDOC adapter are sitting in the integration engine, there is no need for sender agreement.

There is no need to create an IDoc sender Communication Channel for XI. Instead, the backend SAP system must be configure to send the IDoc to XI.

For HTTP adapter it is not required to have sender agreement. As this adapter is part of Integration Server. SO the message will be automatically put into XI pipeline.

This thread will clearify your doubt:

Hope this was informative to you...

kanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Case1: whenever the IDOC is sender side, we don't neeed to create the sender communication channel and as well as sender agreement.

Reason : IDOC resides on ABAP stack so, we dnt need to create the CC for this.

Case2: whenever the HTTP is sender side, we don't neeed to create the sender communication channel and as well as sender agreement.

Reason :HTTP resides on ABAP stack so, we dnt need to create the CC for this.

Cheers.,

stallin

Former Member
0 Kudos