cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform for SUS PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to modify the smartform for SUS PO - BBP_SUSPO.

I want to change the SAP logo which appears in the smartform. If I have to adopt a different custom logo, where do I need to define this?

Also, once I create the ZBBP_SUSPO with the changes, where to define it in spro?

I checked SRM Server> Cross application settings>Set output actions and output format-->Define actions for document output, but this only has action profiles for EBP PO (BBP_PD_PO).

Where to define the smartform for SUS PO print?

Thanks & regards,

Srivatsan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>The smart form name is BBP_SUSPO. This is correct in your case.</b>

<u>Refer to following SAP OSS Notes -></u>

Note 1001986 - SRM50: Schedule lines incorrect in smartform BBP_SUSPO

Note 925678 Backend Purchase Order in SUS 3.0 Print.

Note 791623 SRM4.0/SUS/SMARTFORMS: Corrections of SP05

890252 Delivery/Ship to Address is shown wrong on print of Order

Note 823893 SRM archiving: Archiving workflow items

814520 SRM archiving: Table BBP_PDBGP for BBP_SUSPO Aobj is missing

Note 786239 SUS: Print of documents dumps

<u>Few BADIs which might help -></u>

BAdI Definition Name Description                                                                                
BBP_SUS_BP_DUPLCHECK SUS/BP Enhancement for Finding Duplicate Records               

BBP_SUS_BP_TAXNUMMAP Enhancement for Mapping Tax Number                             

BBP_SUS_DOWNLD_FILES SUS: Download Documents as Files                               

BBP_SUS_FILTER_SCHAR Filter Scheduling Agreements                                   

BBP_SUS_MAIL_DESCR   Change Subject Field Text for E-Mail Notification in SUS       

BBP_SUS_QUAN_PROPOSE Propose Quantities for Service Items                                                                                

Incase this does not help, we can go for some BADI implemenatation to get this done.

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

can you please check the customizing and badi sections in the specific to SUS,

as far as i remember it should be possible through customizing (or) through BADI

so please check out customizing (and) Badis relevant to SUS.

regards