cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use SSO between WebDynpro, Enterprise Application and Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All!

I want to develop a WebDynpro application with a Iframe. In the Iframe i want to load an Enterprise Application. Both applications must acces BAPI's.

My Question:

Can I use Webdynpro JCO destination for both Applications(Webdynpro and Enterprise App). What is the best way to develop Connection to SAP BAPI in this task.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Waldemar

You can use JCO destination to configure the backend destination. You can create JCO destination using the following link. You will require administrator role to have access to the page.

http://j2ee-serverhost:port/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/tcwdtools/Explorer

Cheers

Sudip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudip!

Thanks for reply!

At the moment I have the folowing sollution in my EJB:

<i>IWDJCOClientConnection cc = WDSystemLandscape.getJCOClientConnection("Destination");</i> -->At this point i get a nullpointerexception

I get the nullpointerexception only when i use ticket logon. When i use user/password, then I get the JCO-Parameter.

On this way i get the JCO Destination, which created for WebDynpro!

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

Can someone provide me through the login act in J2EE web application?

I want to develop folowing issue:

when i call my Web application a login page should be shown. After i login with user and password i want to make some RFC calls to R/3. for login to R/3 i want use sso ticket.

At the moment i have

-configured sso on J2EE and R/3

-added EvaluateTicketLoginModule and CreateTicketLoginModule to login configuration in web-j2ee-engine.xml

My question is now. How i get the browser generated loginpage and how i use the Loginmodule corectly?

Regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please correct me if my undrestanding of SSO is wrong !!

Why do want to have logon screen when you have SSO ?

My assumption was whn you configured SSO already in your WAS(J2EE) then when run your webDynpro app it automatically checkes for the SSO and athuticate the user.If you want to rad the user info then you can use standard UME api for that.

Thanks,Anilkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anlkumar!

I thought i make the J2EE web app as standalone application at first.

But i need the EvaluateTicketLoginModule anyone to evaluate the ticket which comes from WebDynpro App.

Maybe i understanding the login concept wrong?

Regards Waldemar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Waldemar ,

According to my knowledge, Once you you configured SSO on your J2EE engine,Set the webDynpro application aproperty "Athutincation = ture".

Then when you run the app, it automatically looks for the SSO ticket and take the credentials from there. Otherwise it will display the userid/password screen for you .

Thanks,Anilkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anikumar!

Yes it is true! The webDynpro make it automaticaly.

I'm not clear with J2EE web application. I don't know how i should get the login parameter for my RFC calls.

I have try:

DestinationService dstserv =(DestinationService) ctx.lookup(DestinationService.JNDI_KEY);

RFCDestination dest =(RFCDestination) dstserv.getDestination("RFC", "test");

Properties destprop = dest.getDestinationProperties();

String user1="MYSAPSSO2";

String passwd1=pass;// pass is encrypted ticket;

destprop.setProperty("jco.client.user",user1);

destprop.setProperty("jco.client.passwd",passwd1);

JCO.Client cl = JCO.createClient(destprop);

cl.connect();

cl.ping();

cl.disconnect();

##################################################

I also try

IWDJCOClientConnection ca = WDSystemLandscape.getJCOClientConnection("ModelData");

In the contentadministrator Modeldata Destination set to Ticket authentification and it works fine when i test it in webdynpro contentadministrator, but when i try to get the JCOConnection i get a SystemLandscapeException:Error while obtaining JCO connection.

I debugged it and i get a WDRuntimeException--->Nullpointerexception. It seems that the jco destination is not initialized at this time.

Maybe i understand something wrong.

Regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I do following:

I created Webdynpro App with an IFrame I set the sap.authentication to true in application properties.

I load a J2EE Web app in the Iframe of WebDynpro app.

In the J2EE app i create a JCO as follows:

String user="MYSAPSSO2";

String passwd="";

try{

Cookie[] my_cockies = request.getCookies();

Hashtable htbl = new Hashtable();

for(int i=0; i<my_cockies.length;i++){

htbl.put(my_cockies<i>.getName(),URLDecoder.decode(my_cockies<i>.getValue(),"UTF-8"));

}

passwd = (String)htbl.get("MYSAPSSO2");

}catch (Exception e){

passwd= "error";

}

JCO.Client cl = JCO.createClient("000",user,passwd,"DE",192.168.0.15","00","","")

cl.connect();

cl.ping();

cl.disconnect();

I start the WebDynpro application. After login i get folowing Exception:

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: User SAPSYS has no RFC authorization for function group SYST

The exception occurs when JCO client try to connect.

Anybody an idea?

Regards